Silver Arrow Color was established on October 23, 1980. It was the first photo-washing 40-minute delivery service and was a pioneer in the rapid printing of the Greater Taipei area. At that time, Silver Arrow Color quickly gained recognition from consumers with its new business model, friendly service and excellent quality. We immediately developed chain stores to serve more customers. Silver Arrow quickly printed at the time when it was popular in Taipei. Other peers saw it and tried to follow suit. From then on, the entire photo processing industry was led by Silver Arrow Company into a new era of rapid printing.
Silver Arrow Color is the largest direct printing chain system in the Greater Taipei area. Over the years, we have been committed to providing excellent customer service and high-quality photo printing. We have always been committed to making our customers more satisfied with our highest service tenet. Over the years, with the efforts of all colleagues, continuous research and improvement, but also the recognition of the majority of consumers, has a large number of loyal customers. In June 1998, he was awarded the G.S.P. Good Store Certification by the Department of Commerce of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
In addition to the excellent service tradition, Silver Arrow Color is also committed to innovation and change; for example, the current industry electronic image, personal T-shirt, personalized puzzle, photo calendar, photo CD, etc., are also introduced by our company, or Innovatively developed new products. Silver Arrow has been a leader in the printing industry for many years, but we are not complacent. We believe that only continuous improvement and innovation can win the recognition of consumers in a fierce environment.
- In October 1980, Silver Arrow Color was established to provide photo printing services.
- In 1996, Silver Arrow Shanghai Co., Ltd. was established in China to provide photo printing, advertising company, professional large image export service.
- In June 1998, the excellent store was awarded the G.S.P. Good Store Certification by the Department of Commerce of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.Digital Image Output Center was established in November 1998 to provide digital image service. In May 1999, PhotoFast website officially opened for membership service.
- In October 2001, I organized a web album service to cooperate with the US Shibuya Tes Yap–Web Album Company.
- In April 2002, the website provided flushing services. Customers can use the Internet to send and place orders, and specify the pick-up of Silver Arrow.
- In June 2002, with 7-11, logistics customers can take photos from 7-11 stores in the province.
- In December 2002, we cooperated with HiNet photo.hinet.net to provide broadband user flushing service in the province.
- In April 2003, we cooperated with Uniform Shopping7.com.tw to provide online network flushing.
- In May 2003, I cooperated with PChome at photoprint.pchome.com.tw to provide online network flushing.
- Diversified services for online synthetic products in June 2003